12 June 2008

Being a Christian in the workplace

Recently, after 2 years plus, I slowly opened up and told my colleagues what I did before i joined here. Hitherto, I always told them I was in Construction before I join here. This was true, but not wholly true.

Lately when my M colleague asked, I revealed that I used to work in a church and shared about the workings of the Mega church. It was an eye-opener for her as most of them were surprised. At lunch the other day, another asked, and now I was more comfortable to share more.

All these was good for me. I have came out of my comfort zone and am more at ease in sharing things of my faith to my colleagues. They are not as antagonising as I feared, but in fact was curious and eager to find out more.

May the Lord give me more PDA opportunities!

Total Pageviews