13 May 2008

Today's QT

It has been since i last did my QT. The last few months has been a case of "Bible Reading is enough". I repent after last Sunday's sermon and now try my best to do my QTs in the office. Today's passage is on Col.3: 12-17

The phrase that struck me was "v13 bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive."

Yesterday my younger gal was especially sick – I could tell because she was not her 'naughty' self. I was tender to her and offered to help her more than usual. It was a nice tender feeling for my daughter. I should do more of that and I know she’ll reciprocate and the atmosphere at home will change for the kinder. It is about time love prevails at home instead of angry words.

Help me Lord to remain and pursue to be bearing with one another, especially to those at home. It's so much easier to be kind at the workplace, where being good brings quick praise and a good name. At home, the tokens are slow to bring 'rewards' - not that I should be looking for such rewards.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews