18 May 2007

No empty words from God

Dt.32.46 “Take to heart all the words by which I am warning you today, that you may command them to your children, that they may be careful to do all the words of this law. 47 For it is no empty word for you, but your very life, and by this word you shall live long in the land that you are going over the Jordan to possess.”

The scriptures are our very life words, they are no empty words! If we are careful to do all of them, we will live long in the land. Why wait or procrastinate anymore? Do them and live!

By nature I am a procrastinator. If i can push it off to tomorrow, I will. Let tomorrow deal with the problems. Perhaps I can handle it better tomorrow.

But here I am reminded afresh to take His Words seriously. To do them. All of them. And to live long in this land.

Help me O God to do so.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews