17 May 2007

Am I still as strong today?


Josh.14.11 I am still as strong today as I was in the day that Moses sent me; my strength now is as my strength was then, for war and for going and coming. 12 So now give me this hill country of which the Lord spoke on that day, for you heard on that day how the Anakim were there, with great fortified cities. It may be that the Lord will be with me, and I shall drive them out just as the Lord said.


How strong am I today? Not just physically but spiritually. Is there still a hunger for spiritual pursuits after 30 plus years as a Christian? I used to have Caleb as my model for perseverance in the faith. Now, he seems to be a bit too good for me as I lagged far behind. Maybe I do not have his secret, his “wholly follow the LORD” attitude.


Revive that in me again LORD. Let me pursue hot after you, through it all, hurts and joys and all.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews